Why work with Absolute Robotics?
Absolute Robotics is a part of the Absolute Automation Group – a successful, global industrial automation specialist. Our experience delivering automation solutions means that you are sure to have the best Cobot solution, specifically designed to optimise your production process.
The complete cobot solution
We want our customers to get the most from any Cobot installation. The robot is very good at tasks such as locating an object, picking it up and positioning it precisely somewhere else. It is also good at carrying lightweight tools to apply to processes such as fastener placement and tightening. For more complex or demanding tasks, such as testing a circuit board or breaking out PCB tabs, it may be more appropriate to have a set of dedicated tools in a number of locations that the robot can take the part to. Absolute Robotics is here to help identify the most efficient use of a Cobot and to help build tooling solutions that mean it can do its job optimally.
We take projects through the following steps to ensure you end up with the right system that performs the tasks you require as efficiently as possible.
- During an initial phone call we establish the general scope of client requirements and discuss whether our systems can offer a good solution.
- We visit the client site to understand the detail of the requirements and flesh out the scope.
- We provide a quote by email.
- We may conduct some proof of principle trials and share the results with the client.
- We work with the client to develop the process, system and tooling design.
- We build and deliver the system and work on site to commission it, culminating in a factory acceptance test.
- We provide operation and/or maintenance training as required.
- We closely monitor initial operation of the system then keep in touch with the client to resolve any emerging issues.
What if I just want to buy a Cobot?
If you prefer, we can sell you a Cobot ‘out of the box’ and arrange training so you can set it up and equip it yourselves. The Cobots are designed to be easy to program and the built-in vision system makes it possible to tackle a wide variety of pick-and-place tasks.
Most of our customers, however, want us to deliver a complete solution – knowing that our expertise will enable them to get a system working within a short timescale and start to save them time and money.